Your shopping cart is empty!
We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
You can visit our website, www.AGCCGC.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website” or “AGCCGC.com”) and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our Website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have registered an account (hereinafter referred to as “AGCCGC Account”) with us on our Website and have logged on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by contacting our Customer Service.
1. Collection of Personal Information
AGCCGC does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online and offline with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorized and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our Website.
When you register an AGCCGC Account, the personal information we collect may include but not limited to your:
· Delivery Address
· Email Address
· Company Information
· Date of Birth (Optional)
· Gender (Optional)
When you make a purchase on the Website, the additional personal information we collect may include but not limited to:
· Telephone Number
· Mobile Number
· Payment methodology and credit card details (if payment is made via credit card)
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for following purposes:
· to provide you access to our Website; provide the services or customer supports that you request; or to process your orders;
· to allow us to administer your AGCCGC Account;
· to prevent, detect, and investigate, fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
· to contact you, either via email or telephone; to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems with your AGCCGC Account or our Website, services, applications or tools; or for other purposes authorized by law;
· to provide you with relevant product or service information such as SKUs;
· to collect payment and send you invoices or statements;
· to verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our Website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
· The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out researches on our user's demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our website. By providing us this non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our researches and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.
Subscription to our marketing and promotional materials
In addition to the personal information outlined above, when you register an AGCCGC Account with us, you may be asked if you would like to subscribe to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and/or promotional materials may come from our corporate group wholly or through affiliation with third parties. If you choose to so subscribe, you are deemed to have consented to us processing within our corporate group and or third parties, your personal information for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Accessing Actual Orders
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons, you may only access this information by logging into your AGCCGC Account through our Website. Here, you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are to be dispatched as well as administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for any misuse of passwords unless this misuse is through our own fault and/or negligence.
2. Accessing, Reviewing and Updating Your Personal Information
You can access and update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our Website with your password. Please do not disclose your password to anyone; if you do share your password or your personal information with others, you are solely responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password immediately.
The tracking we implemented is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) and can collect information such as age, gender, interests and interaction with ads impressions.
Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
AGCCGC and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our Website and across the Internet. Please note that these first-party cookies will not be able to identify your identity.
3. Mobile Privacy
4. Security of Your Personal Information
AGCCGC ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
· Allowing access to personal information only via passwords;
· Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access; and
· Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
AGCCGC uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the current industry standard.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products or services, delivery of the same and purposes for which you have authorized.
We may also share your personal information with:
· Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, website operations, and co-branded credit cards).
· Credit bureaus with which we might report information about your account, including information on late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account that may be reflected in your credit.
In exceptional circumstances, AGCCGC may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. AGCCGC is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by AGCCGC please contact Customer Service and we will resolve the issue.
6. Access to Personal Information
If you wish to have access to your personal information in our custody, or where you are of the opinion that such personal information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, you may make a request to us by contacting our Customer Service. Please quote your name, address and telephone number and provide brief details of the information which you requires a copy and in any such request, we may charge you a nominal processing fee permitted by the law to help us defray our administration costs. However, we may have to withhold access to your personal information in certain circumstances, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity or where information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated requests for the same information. Nevertheless, we will notify you in writing the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.
We may use other industry standard technologies like pixel tags and web beacons to track your use of our Website pages and promotions, or we may allow our third party service providers to use these devices on our behalf. Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on certain pages on our Website, or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, pixel tags and web beacons generate a Non-Personally Identifiable notice of that action. Pixel tags allow us to measure and improve our understanding of visitor traffic and behaviour on our Website, as well as give us a way to measure our promotions and performance. We may also utilize pixel tags and web beacons provided by our affiliates and/or marketing partners for the same purposes.
8. Privacy Policies of Third Parties
We may also place advertisements or promotions on other third party sites, including Google; hence our advertisements or promotions are shown on these sites. However, our advertisements or promotions are completely independent of the sites’ policy, content, etc.
9. Cross-Border Data Transfer
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the Website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
10. Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
Minors under the age of 18 may not use our Website. We do not knowingly